Research and Development Tax Credits
What costs are eligible for R&D Tax Credits?
There are four main categories:
- Staffing costs - salary, national insurance costs, pension contributions.
- Consumable and transformable materials - materials consumed/transformed in the R&D process, software used directly in the R&D.
- A proportion of your utilities, including power, fuel and water.
- Externally provided workers:
- Agency staff and workers provided by group employment companies.
- Sub-contractors and external 'experts'.
- Payments to qualifying bodies/contributions to independent R&D efforts.
Contact us NOW for an informal chat or to book an appointment…
Am I eligible for R&D Tax Credits?
Why choose us to make your claim?
What is the R&D Tax Credit claim process?
Common R&D Tax Credit claim issues
Top tips for R&D Tax Credit claim success
What are R&D Tax Credits?
R&D Tax Credit claim case studies