Research and Development Tax Credits
Is my company eligible for R&D Tax Credits?
Could your business benefit from a reduced tax bill? If you are not already claiming Research and Development (R&D) Tax relief, perhaps it’s time to seriously consider it.
Many business owners are either unaware of the potential benefits of Research and Development Tax Credits, think they are difficult to claim, underestimate the potential benefits or simply don’t think their business does any research and development.
There are significant sums of money to be reclaimed by companies of all sizes, not just the large multi-national corporations, but small to medium sized (SMEs) organisations as well. So if you think you are not spending any money or resource on Research and Development activities, please think again, as you might well be:
Can you answer any of the following qualifying questions?
- Are you undertaking a project, or projects that seek to achieve an advance within your industrial sector through the resolution of technical or scientific uncertainties?
- Can you clearly identify the advance that you are seeking?
- Can you state why the uncertainties are not able to be resolved by a competent professional?
In addition, has your organisation done any of this within the last two years?:
- Software development
- Bespoke project work for clients
- Prototype research and development
- Process Innovation
- Product Innovation
- Manufacturing Innovation
- Changes in tooling protocols
- Improved environmental benefits as a result of a new product or process
If you believe that your company has done some, or is doing some of the above, you could be eligible to claim significant sums through the R&D Tax Credits initiative.
Contact us NOW for an informal chat or to book an appointment…
What are the costs for R&D Tax Credits?
Why choose us to make your claim?
What is the R&D Tax Credit claim process?
Common R&D Tax Credit claim issues
Top tips for R&D Tax Credit claim success
What are R&D Tax Credits?
R&D Tax Credit claim case studies