Research and Development Tax Credits
Why choose Business Solutions (Midlands) Ltd to Compile your R&D Tax Credit Claim?
The Business Solutions (Midlands) Ltd team are highly methodical in their approach; first ensuring the Head of the company and his/her management team have a clear understanding of what R&D Tax Credits are, and what will be required from them in order to achieve a successful claim.
We are renowned for digging deep and examining all possible solutions for submission, ensuring that our approach does not create conflict with our clients accountants by liaising with them throughout the process. In the initial phase and depending on your year ended date, we are allowed to claim for two full financial years retrospectively, and then forward annually for a three year period.
- We work on a "No Win – No Fee" basis so giving us a call will cost you nothing and may eventually benefit your company significantly.
- 100% track record - EVERY claim submitted has been successful with an average claim of over £62,000
- We can guide you through the process offering as much assistance as required
- Interpretation of qualification criteria to maximise what is rightfully yours
- Suggesting longer term systems to ease the generation of future claims
- Thorough understanding of the manufacturing industry enables us to delve deep into your company’s products and processes to realise the full R&D potential.
Contact us NOW for an informal chat or to book an appointment…
Am I eligible for R&D Tax Credits?
What are the costs for R&D Tax Credits?
What is the R&D Tax Credit claim process?
Common R&D Tax Credit claim issues
Top tips for R&D Tax Credit claim success
What are R&D Tax Credits?
R&D Tax Credit claim case studies